Introduction



The Art Journey

By: Abigail Abueva
    
    Welcome to my digital art blog! The purpose of my blog is to provide some tips and tricks in the digital art world and further explanations for the tools that many software provide, etc. I have been drawing since I was in elementary school and over the years I've slowly transitioned from traditional to digital art and I want to share my knowledge with others. Art allowed me to escape from the stresses of daily life and allowed me to express my emotions on paper.

    Art is all about trusting the process. All artists don't naturally start off good, it is a skill that we hone down through years and years of experience. Art requires patience and there are times when artists experience art block, but I want to give tips that can help others overcome it. Through perseverance and determination, anybody can become an artist.

    By practicing and continuing to expand your skills by studying art forms and the areas that you need more work on, you can improve so much. I've had many trials and errors drawing digitally, and I want to share my experiences and tips for those aspiring to be digital artists as well!

    Don't be afraid of drawing digitally for the first time! Or of drawing for that matter. We all start somewhere, and practice can get you close to the art style you want to achieve. There is always something new to learn in art, so don't be afraid to draw!

    I want to help those who don't know what tools or brushes to use, what programs are recommended if you're on a budget, what a certain layer or filter does, and more. Those are just a few ideas I had in mind, so I hope we both can continue to learn on our art journey!

  
 (302 words)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Artwork Throughout The Years

Free Softwares

Three Paid-For Softwares Reviews